Friday, August 24, 2012

Saving - Fantastic Kraft Coupons Available! Great Deals Ahead!

There are some fantastic coupons available over here good on several Kraft products and they are all fairly high value for these items!

There is a great catalina deal going on right now too to pair with them.  I will try to get more details up about that on here soon.

The new coupons available are:
Kraft Macaroni Dinner Cups 4 pk $1/1
Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1/1
Oscar Mayer hot dogs $1/2
Capri Sun 10 pk $1/1
Kraft Shredded Cheese $1/2
Maxwell House $1/1
Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip 30 oz or larger $1/1
Oscar Mayer Bacon $1/2

1 comment:

  1. Kraft coupons are my favorite, I put them in my pocket to have tasty food choices ever, this is awesome I wanna have this deal in my account.Kraft Food Coupons

    ReplyDelete