Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Saving - Gas Price Hike & $1 Off Per Gallon Deal Today Only!

Note this does not reflect today's gas prices, this is an old photo!
Did the gas price hike happen over night, or have I just really not been paying attention?  Either way, I have a *hot* deal to share with you!

Today at the 49th Street HyVee they are offering a $.50/gallon discount on gas!  This has got to be the highest discount I have seen!

Even better!  Super America is still offering their match on gas discounts AND it's Tuesday, so they will double it!  That's $1 off per gallon!  Woot!

I waited about 10 minutes to get to the pump, however ended up paying about $2.79/gallon today on super unleaded gas!  It's been a while since I could say that I paid that price!  Thank you, Super America!

No comments:

Post a Comment