Monday, February 27, 2012

Saving - Dollar Tree Spring Containers!

If you haven't been into Dollar Tree recently, you may want to stop by and check out their new Spring colors and fun items.  I happened upon them when they were first putting the items out, so am itching to get back and see whatever goodies they may have put out.

I picked up 2 nice sized baskets with moving handle from the display above.  Of course, just $1 each.  And I will be using them for Easter baskets this year!  I'm tempted to grab a couple of the other items as containers to be used for teacher gifts, birthday gifts, etc!  Fill them up with some couponing goodies and it would make such a cute gift.

What other fun finds have you found at a dollar store lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I see some that would work great as kids' room closet organizers. We also have a Dollar Tree basket from 4+ years ago that we use to hold bath toys next to the tub. My latest finds were canvas organizers that I use in the living room. They aren't the prettiest, but for $1 each, they work just fine.

    ReplyDelete