Friday, September 2, 2011

Saving - Clearance Alert: Kmart Spiderman & Tinkerbell Party Supplies! & Frugal Tip!

My little boy is obsessed with Spiderman.  And no matter what store we are in he always seems to spot something Spiderman with his keen Spider-sense!  I mean, he is amazing at spotting Spiderman items.

Long story short, he noticed Spiderman at Kmart yesterday and I stopped to look what he was talking about and it was some great Spiderman party supplies!  All 50% or more off.  Needless to say, we stocked up for his birthday coming up in January!

They also had Tinkerbell on clearance.  I thought it a little odd since these were two very popular characters to be on clearance, but am hoping others that have little ones around will score on this clearance find as well.

Frugal Tip: I opted to forgo the Spiderman plates 8 pk for $1.50.  I figured the napkins and cups will go nicely with some plain blue plates I already have on hand.  I also have blue and red reusable plates that I thought about using with them.  This allowed us to grab some Spiderman masks that the kids will enjoy!

Note:  For those in Sioux Falls, I found these at the Kmart East store.

No comments:

Post a Comment