Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saving - Kmart Doubles?????!

Okay, so I am posting this "lightly".  I am not really sure where to go with this, as I want to share the info with you, but there are so many questions surrounding it so I will share what I have learned from a little "play" with it today.

And let me just say, the Kmart associates are as much in the dark as we are on this one.

So I noticed on the back of the new Kmart Super Coupon booklet, it states that every weekend this month they will be hosting Double Manufacturer Coupon events.  It states a limit on the coupon amount of $.99 (however...), and a limit of 4 like coupons..(and then there is some confusing verbiage about Unilever coupons).

Here are a few things I have learned:
*Today the coupons are doubling up to $1 (associate even confirmed that this was 'accurate')
*It appears to be unlimited, but only 4 of same coupon
*The events will continue each Saturday and Sunday through the month
*A $4 coupon will NOT double. :-)

What I am unsure of:
*Will the $1 coupon value continue for the remainder of the weekends this month??  The verbiage in the booklet stated $.99.
*It is possible that coupons above $1 are doubling, some are saying up to $5 (however confirmed a $4 did not double) and others are hearing up to $2
*Is there a limit on the coupons, some are saying a limit of 5

K.  Are you confused, yet?  Like I said, you can choose to ignore this post if you wish....but wanted you to be aware in case you like to give things a whirl.  I will post deals as I come across them and hopefully we will be better prepared for next weekend.  lol!  If you have any additional information on this topic, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

Gotta love Kmart for their efforts, but would definitely enjoy more clarity!

No comments:

Post a Comment