Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Saving - Kmart: Clearance Alert!

I enjoy seeking out the clearance bargains while shopping, if the kids allow me the additional time. :-)

This week at Kmart I found a couple goodies, I thought I might share.  Of course, clearance can vary by store, so these are merely a heads up in case you are out shopping.

Let us know what awesome clearance finds you come across while out shopping at Kmart or other stores!!

Boys Swim Shorts and Girls Swimming Suits, $3.99 (on Sunday, my store even had them marked an additional 50% off that price but that sign is gone...but you never know!)

Remington Adjustable Beard Groomer, $13 (I was seriously thinking there were coupons for this...but I cannot find them...if you are aware of any let me know!)
*thought this would make a bearded someone on your list a very nice gift!

Crayola Twistables Sketch & Draw Power Pack, $4
*Great b-day gift or even donation gift around the holidays

Crayola Pip Squeaks Mix 'Ems Color Mixing Marker Set $1.50
*Love cheap art box supplies!  Another great donation gift item as well.

Scunci items $.50
*Great stocking stuffers...or goodies to put in the goody bags at a girl's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment