Monday, April 4, 2011

Living - LOCALS: Coupon Exchange Coming Soon!

Start putting together your extra or don't use coupons!  I will be announcing a local coupon exchange gathering soon!

This is a great way to share your coupons with others and at the same time grab some of those coupons you would love to have!  Another person's trash is another one's treasure!  You've heard that before right?!

I am so sad when I let formula, diaper, animal food and other nice coupons expire.  It's almost like a "coupon-foul"! :-)  Letting a good thing go to waste is heart breaking!

Whether you are big into couponing or just wanting to get started, this will be a nice forum for you to share ideas and stories with your fellow local couponers!  And of course grab/share coupons!

I am soooo excited, as I cannot wait to meet you!

Date, time and place will be announced soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there if I can! I'll even post about it on SFFM :) I've tried to organize things like this before but they never really worked out. I hope this one does!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea, it should take off with the show Extreme Couponing beginning Wed night..count me in!

    ReplyDelete