Friday, April 29, 2011

Saving - *NEW* Tidy Cat Litter Coupon! Plus Deal!

If you missed the $1.10/1 Tidy Cat litter coupon I posted yesterday in the grab bag (like me!) here is another opportunity to grab it!  Go over here (can search by pet care) and you should find $1.10/1 Tidy Cat litter.

Hurry!  If you want this coupon, print it now.  It seems coupons have been disappearing much quicker lately.  And remember, you can print the coupon twice per computer.  This is one coupon I wish I had several computers to print.  I just hate spending so much money on litter and this is a nice coupon!

Walmart AND Target -
You can find the 10 lb bag of Tidy Cat Litter (no clump) for around $1.77
Use $1.10 coupon
= $.67
(This is like paying $1.34 for a 20 lb bag!  This is a hot price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment