Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saving - *HOT* $1.94 For 4 FurReal Snuggimals & 2 Chocolate Peeps!

Have been on the hunt for prices on the FurReal Snuggimals since my daughter saw them last week and thought they were pretty special.  They ranged from $7.99 at Kmart to $7.44 at Walmart.  Today I hit the jackpot at Target!  The single package of Snuggimals are $5.04 and I was excited...but then I looked at the shelf above them and saw a Snuggimals Value Pack.  It containes TWO Snuggimals AND they were priced at just $2.48!  Check it out in the picture above!

Here's the Deal to grab 4 FurReal Snuggimals & 2 Chocolate Peeps for just $1.94!
Purchase 2 Value Packs @ $2.48 = $4.96
Purchase 2 Chocolate covered peeps single packs @ $.99 = $1.98
Use 2 - $2 on purchase of any Snuggimals when you buy any Peeps Chocolate product from 4/3 PlaySaver insert or here
Use 1 $1/2 Chocolate peeps here
= $1.94! (or just $.33 each for 6 items!)
*The Easter Bunny will make the kiddos day! 

Note: Some are finding the Value Pack marked at $9.99.  For those in Sioux Falls the $2.48 Value Pack is only at the West location.

If you can't find the value packs, here is also a cute Easter single one at just $5.04.  There were several other non-Easter ones as well.  As noted above, Target is the cheapest place I have found these cute little guys.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I want! I want! I want! And, I'm not talking about the Chocolate peeps, by the way. I'm not going to Target until Friday. Hoping in a big way that there will be some of those cute little Snuggimals left. My daycare girls would be so happy with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just left my target and the Value Pak wasn't $2.48. It was $9.99. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine were 9.99 also:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Washington state was 9.99 too! bummer

    ReplyDelete