Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saving - Nice Coupon: $2/2 Listerine, Stayfree, Carefree, Zyrtec, Aveeno,Band-Aid or Neosporin!

Go over here to print a $2/2 coupon good on Listerine, Stayfree, Carefree, Zyrtec, Aveeno, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages or Neosporin products!

This does exclude:
Carefree 20 ct and 22 ct
Aveeno Baby
Bar soaps
First Aid products
Neosporin trial and travel sizes

This coupon should make for some cheap buys, possible freebies:
*There are Hello Kitty Band-aids in the travel section at Target for $.97 = 2 Free
*Kmart has travel size Band-aids for $.99 = 2 Free
*Combine with 2 Target Aveeno coupons here (not sure they are still available)
*Keep an eye on sales - I will let you know if I see any other nice deals!
*I am thinking I have seen Listerine mouthwash travel size somewhere, but I can't remember where or how much??

Come back and let us know what deals you find with the coupon!

1 comment:

  1. I too am a regular user of Neosporin, no medicine cabinet is complete without it.


    recently posted...is neosporin safe for cats

    ReplyDelete