Friday, March 25, 2011

Living - New Disclosure on Some Posts!

I wanted to give you a shout out or heads up on a new tag I will be adding to some of the posts that I include on the blog. 

Often times I post about good deals found on daily deal sites, such as Groupon and the countless others now out there. And typically when I post these deals I include my personal referral link, which could lead to some sort of incentive on my end.  For example: When you refer a friend to Groupon through your personal link and they make a purchase that day, you receive a credit for $10.

I want you to be certain to know that I only post deals on this blog if I truly think they are a good deal and something that I feel you might find interest in as well.  I try not to go over board on daily deal site deals or other 'referral' or affilliate programs, but when it makes sense I will try to pass those savings on to you!  And, possibly in return earn a little something for doing so. :-)  This blog isn't big enough to make a living, but a $10 credit even once a month gives me a nice warm fuzzy, that my "hobby" has possibly earned my family a free meal! ha ha!

Anyway, the point is, I just want to put this out there because I want to be open with you and let you know 'what I am up to' when you see the following verbiage on future posts:

*Disclosure: This post includes a referral link.  By clicking on the link and making a purchase you are helping to support this blog!  Thank you!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment