Thursday, March 31, 2011

Saving - Free Kraft Shredded Cheese at HyVee?! Could It Be?

If you liked the awesome Kraft Shredded Cheese sale I told you about here that starts on Friday, you might get a kick out of this possible deal!

I knew that there was a catalina deal going on with Kraft products, but it has been DIFFICULT to get any straight answers as to what products are included in the deal.  Today I figured I would go test a few things out.  Well, even when I bought items that were advertised to be included it didn't print the $5 Catalina so I ended up at Customer Service.  In discussing with Customer Service, the gal who is often working there advised me that the catalina should be good on pretty much any Kraft brand product.  Specific, I know.  But...there is hope! :-)

Here's the Catalina Info:
Buy 5 participating (this is the grey area) Kraft products now through 4/5/11, Receive a $5 coupon printed out good on your next order. 

You can go here to see the products they have advertised in this week's ad as being included.  However, there are certain to be SEVERAL others if Customer Service is correct.  The little print out ad I received (pictured above) shows pictures of Oscar Mayer, Velveeta, Kraft Natural Cheese, Kraft Singles, Wheat Thins and Planters!  It just doesn't show the specific products.

So here's the deal....IF Kraft Natural Cheese bagged shredded cheese is included you can grab free cheese over the next couple days.  And here's how....

Purchase 5 Kraft Shredded Cheese 4/$5 ($1.25)
Use 2 $1/2 Natural Shredded Cheese 3/13 SS
= $4.25

Receive $5 coupon good on next order
= Free!  Actually, better than free!

Now I am not saying that this deal will work because of all the non-specific information I have been able to obtain, but it could be a possibility and wanted to give you a heads up!  Even if it doesn't work, a bag of cheese for $.75 is a pretty great deal too!

If you verify this deal working tomorrow before I get a chance to confirm, please come back and leave us a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment