Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saving - Coupon Grab Bag!

I tried to post this early on this morning, but then my Internet went down.  I was without Internet all day.  I tell my computer-geek husband this when he gets home.  He simply walks into the computer room, does something and comes back out and whala!  Internet is functioning.  Seriously?!

Anyway, here it goes....

Here is a miscellaneous listing of coupons currently available.  Hope you find something to grab!

Banquet Fruit Pies $.50/2 here

Banquet dinners $1/5 here

Combat product $2/1 here

Duncan Hines cake mix buy 2 get 1 free here

Johsnons baby product $.75/1 here

Pork Ribs & any KC Masterpiece product $2 off here

Pretzel Crisps Buy 1 Get 1 Free here on Facebook

Scotch Brite brand products $1/2 here

Sudafed product $2/1 here

Tilex $1/1 here

V8 Fusion 64 oz drink $1/2 here

Wet n Wild product in green here

No comments:

Post a Comment