Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Saving - 24 Days Until Christmas! Homemade Gift Ideas, So Cute!

Had anyone noticed that I had been forgetting to countdown until Christmas?  Well, I just did!  It is officially December and well into the swing of the Christmas season!  My daughter asks each day if it is Christmas yet.  Oh my!!

Are you stumped on ideas to give those great people on your list?  Archiver's offers up some GREAT ideas online for sprucing up some homemade gifts.

*Check out these ideas on how to spruce up things like a wine bottle by adding a simple sleeve of decorative paper and a gift tag and ribbon!  How beautiful and simple!  Or spruce up those jars of treats!  So cute!

*How about homemade tree ornaments?!  I just love going to my parent's house and seeing the homemade ornament I made (just a few) years ago in kindergarten, containing my oh-so cute picture!  It makes me smile everytime.  Create those same fond memories and moments for someone special on your list!

*Recipe book made of your family favorites!  How special!  I would love to get one of these from my Grandmother, even Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment