Friday, December 31, 2010

Saving - 75% Off Clearance @ Target! And What $1.08 Bought Me!

So I could not resist one more look at Target today when I called and found out they were finally at 75% mark down on their holiday clearance!

I did pick up a number of great things ad spent less than $20 bucks.

I have highlighted one of my favorite deals below in case you want to go prepared for possibly finding the same deal!

Purchase 4 Pepperidge Farm holiday cookies $.84 each 
Purchase 1 1/2 gal Skim milk $1.79
Purchase 1 1/2 gal Chocolate Milk $2.29
Use 4 $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Coupons here (will need 2 computers)
Use 2 peelie stickers found on cookie packaging for $1.50 off 1/2 gal milk 
= $1.08 for all 6 items!

Other great finds:
Kraft Holiday Marshmallows $.29 - buy 2 and use the Target coupon here for $.50/2 = $.08 for 2! (wish I would have had this coupon!)

Pillsbury holiday cake mix $.49

3-pack Scotch Tape $.84

Coffeemate holiday flavors $.64 - use $1/1 coupons here or here = Free!
Thanks, Nichole for the heads up!

I also like to check out holiday clearance to stock up on potential birthday goodie bag items.  I found a few that I can make use of!

Plus additional finds already posted here would be even better with increased discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment