Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Saving - Be On The Lookout For Rebates! Save $6 Just For Buying Salty Snacks!

This time of year you may find more and more rebates available on the purchase of alcoholic beverages.  Typically you will find the rebates hanging from the bottle or on a tear pad at the refrigerator case!  What a great way to save some moola on those drinks that you will be preparing over the holidays!

I watched a lady grab a bottle of alcohol that did not contain a rebate hang tag, however there was one right next to it that would have saved her $5 for the purchase she was already making!  It took a lot to keep me from grabbing the rebate tag and chasing her down to let her know!  But of course, not everyone is in the same place I am in trying to save money or looking for deals, but it still made me cringe a bit. 

So, this is my heads up to you to keep your eyes peeled for the extra things hanging off the bottles in your favorite liquor store or place that sells alcohol.  And if you can combine these rebates with possible sales, give me a woohoo!  I have found several hang tags in the local HyVee liquor store.

The rebate pictured above is an awesome rebate, as it does not require a purchase of any alcohol whatsoever.  All you need to do is purchase $10 in salty snacks, ice, coolers, condiments, dips, bottled water, pizza, buns and prepared foods from the deli.  That's it!  Wow!!!  I'm loving this one!  Found it near the refrigerated area at my local Walgreens on a tear pad. 

So again, I encourage you to keep your eyes peeled!

Let us know if you find hot rebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment