Friday, December 31, 2010

Saving - New Link Coffeemate Coupon!

So, I have to admit that I am pretty excited about the deals I scored earlier today on Coffeemate (here).  While back to my parents' over Christmas, I broke down and had a cup of coffee (or two, or three..) with the Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate.  Yummo!!  What you have to understand is, I don't typically drink coffee.  So this was not normal!  I even told my hubby while on our date tonight that I just might have to break out an old coffee maker that I got as a high school graduation gift (many moons ago) because I was craving the coffee again with some yummy Coffeemate.  I thank Coffeemate for giving me a new addiction! ha!

Well, if you too enjoy your Coffeemate or want to give it a try here is yet another $1/1 coupon to help you grab a nice deal.  Remember keep your eyes out for the marked down holiday flavors too!

Note: Target carries the 16 oz Coffeemate for about $1.82 as a regular price and I believe HyVee was $2.09 for the regular flavors.

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to the pumpkin spice coffeemate that's out right now. Found it on clearance at the east Target for 62-cents a bottle. I got 3, the hubby wouldn't let me get 4! :). I didn't have any coupons with me/but I didn't think 62 cents was bad at all! I found them in an end cap cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living,Laughing,SavingDecember 31, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    That is too funny, Nichole! My hubby just shrugs and laughs at me sometimes too. that is an awesome price and now with a $1 coupon, they would be Free!! You might have to go back for that 4th one. :-) Thanks for the heads up on the deal!

    ReplyDelete