Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Living - Just 4 Days 'Til Christmas!


One of my favorite Nativity Scenes!!
 With just 4 days until Christmas, are you prepared?  Are you done shopping or still shopping?  Have you baked to your heart's content or are you still looking at finishing up your baking?  Presents all wrapped or like me, trying to figure out where you will muster up the motivation to even start?

Let us know where you are?  Help motivate and help celebrate!!

No matter where you are at with preparing for your holiday celebrations, I hope that you are enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the season.  May you be surrounded by your families and friends and enjoying all the season has to offer! 

And just a heads up that as we get closer to Christmas, I will be taking a break, or at least cutting back, from blogging to be sure that I too am enjoying all that the season has to offer.  I hope that you understand and will check back periodically, with no expectations! ha!  I may sneak a deal or two on here from time to time, but no promises.

Thursday will probably be one of my last heavier days of blogging for at least a couple days.  So soak up all the deals you can now and we will get back together after Christmas for sure! :-)

To you and yours, Merry Christmas!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment