Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Saving - $12 for $25 Worth of Groceries @ Pomegranate Market! Update!

Well, the kiddos and I strolled out today to go check out the newly opened Pomegranate Market!  After such a great Groupon offer today, I couldn't help but go take a look and report back!  The kids nibbled on the free samples of oranges and apples while I scoped out the products and prices.  On a number of the products that I already purchase or find at HyVee or Target, the prices were a bit higher but within reason. 

In the produce section they offered Dole celery for $1.59, which I think is very comparable.  Grapes ranged at just over $2/lb (believe it was $2.50) on up.  But at $2.50, this seems comparable. (With today's groupon, just $.80 for celery and $1.25 for grapes!)

They had several aisles of product selection, including a nice size produce section.  Along the South end of the store is the bistro where you can grab some lunch or a snack.  It faces the fresh bakery section, which features breads and baked goods from Great Harvest Bread Company (which resides next door)!

Also, I verified with the women at the Customer Service desk that they do indeed accept coupons, including internet printables!  Yay!  This just means there will be more likelihood that my little posse and I will make it back there again,  besides spending my Groupon!!  I will be sure to post more organic coupons as I come across them.

I wish this local business well!  It is certainly fun to see it come to our city.
If you haven't checked out today's Groupon yet, check out the info here!  What a *hot* offer!

3 comments:

  1. Could you tell where it is located? Near what stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is located in the plaza by Spezia. It is basically in the center of the plaza! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that across from Sam's Club? Sorry I am new to the area.

    ReplyDelete