Friday, November 5, 2010

Saving - 50 Days 'Till Christmas - Check Your Own Mail For Savings & Gift Ideas!

Just 50 days left until Christmas!  Can you believe it?!

Today's tip on saving money around the holidays is to read your mail!  Often I receive my mail and just as soon as it is received, I throw several pieces out without further consideration.  Well, when I know I will be shopping a little more out of the normal (with birthdays coming up or now the holidays) I start to save more of that "junk mail".

There are pieces of junk mail that can lead to savings and gift ideas!  For example, in the picture above, I received some JCPenny bucks - $10 off a $10 purchase!  Wow, what a great find.  Even if I can't think of a gift to use it on, I will most likely stop in the store and pick up some new wash cloths or something to use this great discount.

Also there is the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon that I recently received.  Although I don't typically shop this store, I just might find a great gift idea just by going in.  Plus it will be at a discount!

What great offers have you received in the mail lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment