Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saving - $.22 Box of Kleenex at Walgreens!

What a great deal for the season of sniffles and sneezes!  Walgreens has a great deal this week for you to grab boxes of Kleenex (200 ct) for just $.22 a box.

There is a month long register reward, where you purchase 6 boxes of Kleenex you will receive a $3 Register Reward.

Combine the monthly register reward deal with this weeks in-ad coupon and your own coupons and you will score a great deal.  I will provide a couple deal scenarios below so you get an idea of how you might be able to score some Kleenex on the cheap depending on different coupon scenarios!  Even with no coupons, you can grab them for $.59 a box!

Note: The in-ad coupon shows Kleenex for $1.09 a box.  This will automatically deduct $.90 a box that you purchase.  Also, the coupon states a limit of 3, however I have never had issues with purchasing more than the limit indicated.  It is possible however that you may run into this issue, depending on your cashier or store.

Deal Scenario 1 - $.22 a box
Purchase 8 boxes of Kleenex, 200 ct $1.99 each = $15.92
Use 2 Buy 3 boxes, get 1 free cpns from 11/7 SS = subtract $3.98
Use in-ad coupon will subtract $7.20
= $4.74
Receive $3 RR
= $1.74 for all 8 or $.22 each!

Deal Scenario 2 - $.31 a box (this is the one I did as I didn't have all my cpns with me)
Purchase 7 boxes of Kleenex, 200 ct $1.99 each = $13.93
Use 1 Buy 3 boxes, get 1 free 11/7 SS = subtract $1.99
use 1 $.50/3 10/3 SS
use in-ad cpn will subtract $6.30
= $5.14
Receive $3 RR
= $2.14 or $.31 each!

Deal Scenario 3 - $.43 a box
Purchase 6 boxes = $11.94
use 2 $.50/3 10/3 SS
use in-ad cpn will subtract $5.40
= $5.54
Receive $3 RR
= $2.54 or $.43 each!

Deal Scenario 4, no coupons - $.59 a box
Purchase 6 boxes = $11.94
use in-ad cpn will subtract $5.40
= $6.54
Receive $3 RR
= $3.54 or $.59 each!

6 comments:

  1. Great blog, just found you via a repost of this posting. I'd love to follow you more easily (either with email updates or on Facebook). I use Network Blogs on Facebook (for my blog and to follow others I enjoy), you may want to check it out to get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the deal.. www.hotcouponmamas.com linked to you from her website and I just thought I'd check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this great deal as I need to stock up on Kleenex. Just a question, however, as I am new to couponing. Where can I find out about the current register reward deals for Walgreens?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my wags did not deduct 7.20 per your 1st senario. only 2.70 oh well, still not bad for Kleenex

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Annonymous - sorry I was late this week in posting the Walgreens deals. I came across this deal when stopping in to Walgreens to grab Kleenex. I have since posted a link to other great Walgreens deals!

    @lisa - be sure that you are handing over your Wags in-ad coupons last as this will deduct the full amount indicated. Glad you still got a good deal though!!

    ReplyDelete