Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Saving - **WOW** $20 for $50 of Photofinishing @ Harold's!


Wow, I could not hold off on sharing this great deal from Groupon today! Today only, you can purchase a Groupon that is good for $50 worth of photofinishing (includes digital prints, holiday prints, baby announcements, ETC!) The details show that it is even good online! Just go here and choose Sioux Falls.

I am excited about this one because I have A LOT of pictures to get printed over the next couple months. I plan on putting together an ABC scrapbook for my son soon, plus my goal to start off the new year will be to focus on catching up on my scrapbooking (I don't even want to tell you how far I am behind)! With this Groupon certificate expiring 12/22/10, it will get me all geared up in time for the new year! :-)

PS. Never done a Groupon before? Let me tell you how easy it is! Just go to Groupon, choose the city you are looking for deals in (the above is for Sioux Falls), it will bring up the daily deal, chose *buy*, enter your info and payment method. Go back the next day, print off your Groupon and you are ready to spend it! Take the certificate to the store, hand it over when it is time to pay. Acts similar to any other coupon! You just pay tax and tip where applicable (or any overage). That easy!

Let us know if you get one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment