Thursday, September 30, 2010

Living,Laughing,Saving - Coupon Class????

I got to thinking the other day about putting together a coupon class.  The class would include teaching some of the couponing lingo, show you how to put together deals at local stores, show you where to find coupons, organizing coupons, etc.

My hope would be to include a gift for each participant, which would include coupons, etc.

Before I put time into preparing this class I want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in it.

The class would be held in Sioux Falls, maybe even one in Yankton down the road.  There would be a minimal cost of about $10 to help cover costs of coupons, meeting room, etc.

Are you interested?  If so, please email me (email top right of blog) or leave a comment here.  I would also love to know what things you would be interested in learning.

2 comments:

  1. Yah, that would be great and FUN!!! I could use any help you can give me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would be interested!

    ReplyDelete