Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saving - Toys R Us Sale!


Toys R Us is busy celebrating Geoffry's birthday this week. Several items in their ad are Buy 2 Get 1 Free!!!

Where there are free things involved, add a few coupons and you are sure to have a great deal!

And need I remind you again (I know some think I am crazy), the holidays are easily just round the corner. Why not start planning now?!

Below are a couple good deals I see:
Buy 3 Sorry or Monopoly games @ $7.99 = $23.97
Receive 1 Free - $7.99
Use 3 $4/1 coupons here and/or from this week's USA Today insert
= $3.98 or $1.33 each!


You can certainly make your own deal with the sale items and the coupons you have available. The above is just the best deal I saw this afternoon while shopping. Look for clearanced games too. Also avaiable is this $4/1 Hasbro coupon.

Also, if you can get your hands on multiples of the USA Today insert coupons, here is another possible scenario for you:

Buy 3 Monopoly (or other participating) card games $5.99 ea
Receive 1 Free - $5.99
Use 3 $4/1 corresponding USA Today coupons

= 3 Free

Note: I have read that some stores won't allow you to use a coupon on the "free" item. I did this deal at the Sioux Falls store today with no issues. I suppose it will depend on you store, I don't believe there is a published coupon policy like Walgreens (where it specifically states they will take a coupon on the free item). If anyone knows of one, feel free to forward to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment