Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saving - HyVee Hot Deals of The Week!

HyVee has a few different sales going on this week.  The different sales going on: Grand Opening Sale (good at all stores but in celebration of opening at 57th & Cliff - Old Sunshine Store), Weekly Sales Ad, Online Sales Ad and the 12-hour sale on Saturday, October 2nd.  Below are some of the hot deals I see for the sales going on.  If I come across any others I will be sure to post them.

Grand Opening Sale:
Coke products 24-pack $4.99 (limit 2)
Sign up to win Free Groceries for a year & 120 others will win free groceries for a week!

12-hour Sale October 2nd:
*HyVee Milk (skim, 1%, 2% or Vit ) half gallon $.99 (limit 2)
*Tony's Crispy Crust Pizza, Pouches or Pizza for 1 $.77
use $1/2 here
= $.27 each, wyb 2
*Farmland Sausage rolls or links $.99
use $.55/1 8/8 SS or $1/2 9/26 SS
= as low as $.44

Regular Ad:
*Tomato Soup $.39 (limit 2)
*Dole Salad Blends $.99
use $.75/1 here
= $.24 ea
*Kraft Shreeded Cheese 2/$4
use $5/5 here there are also $1/2 in 9/26 SS
= as low as $1 each, wyb 5
*Kraft Singles 12-ct or Melt Downs 2/$4
use $5/5 here there are also $1/2 in 9/26 SS
= as low as $1 each, wyb 5 (can mix and match w/shredded cheese)
*Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1.88
use $1/2 from 9/26 SS
= $1.38, wyb 2
*Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs $1.67
use $1/2 from here 8/22 or 9/26 SS or if you were lucky, you got the $1/1 from coupons.com no longer available
= as low as $.67 or $1.17 each, wyb 2
*Old Orchard 100% Apple Juice $.99 with in-ad coupon
use $.50/1 here
= $.49

Online Ad:
Will update once I have had a chance to review, if I find any hot deals!

3 comments:

  1. I needed a savings on Coke for my office so thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. best hot tub gazebos for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you shared with us was very helpful, thank you very much. Great post, Thanks for providing us this great knowledge, Keep it up

    ReplyDelete