Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saving - USA Today Insert in Sunday (or Saturday) Paper!


This is just a heads up that for those that get a Sunday (or Saturday) paper with the USA Today insert, be sure to grab it before recycling your paper. There are two great coupons inside! Both are Hasbro game coupons for $4 off specific games listed. Sorry I don't have it in front of me anymore or I would give more details. I was reading the Yankton Press & Dakotan today on our day trip to visit family.

Neither coupon indicates that it restricts the card game version of those listed. Example: Pictureka or Monopoly both have a card game version. I have seen these go as low as $4 or even a possible price cut at Target for $4.54 currently??? That would be a possible free or low cost game.

These make great ad-on gifts. Or if you plan on handing out treats to trick-or-treaters this year, why not surprise a couple with a card game with their goodies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment