Monday, May 10, 2010

Living - Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I think that a week of rainy, cold weather is enough! How about you? I have run out of things to keep my little ones busy and am experiencing some high intesity cabin fever!

What do you do to keep your little ones busy? What are your favorite rainy day activities? Please share in the comments.

A few things new we have done:
Bring the outside toys in (ie. Tricycle, other mobile toddler vehicles, etc)
Pots and Pans Band - this can get really loud. We get out the pots and pans and the wooden spoons and cause all the rackit we can! And whoever gave my kids a tamberine must not have kids!
Pillow Slide - building a slide out of body pillows and other pillows down the couch. (I'm certain my husband will be real enthused with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment