Monday, December 19, 2011

Living - Getting Organized - Holiday Version!

With under a week to go, it is helpful to take some steps to getting organized.  Whether it is a to do list, a check list, finishing up your baking, ensuring things are delivered on time and so on, there are certainly things we need to make sure and get done to finish up in time.

What are your favorite holiday organizational tips?  Please share below in the comments!

I implemented one very important organizational method a few years back that I plan to stick with.  When it comes to wrapping presents I utilize 3 rolls of wrapping paper.  1) My immediate family (hubby + kids), 2) My husband's parent's side 3) My parent's side.

By utilizing 3 separate patterns on the paper, it makes it easy to grab gifts from under the tree and know which ones go with us on which date/time/location!  No more roaming through the gift tags 3 or 4 times to make sure they are packed in the right box.  Plus once they are loaded in the vehicle and we arrive at our first destination we know which box of gifts to grab without digging!

Thanks to Betterway Home Books, you can head on over here and download a Free E-book on Holiday Organizing Tips.  It is a quick read and there are a few tips I have written down to utilize now and in the future!  Additionally, there are some great reminder tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment