Friday, July 1, 2011

Saving - Sunshine Triple Coupons Event 7/4!

Sunshine will be having a triple coupon event on 7/4.  They will triple the face value (up to $.50) for up to 10 coupons.  Which means a coupon with a face value of $.50 will triple to $1.50 off (or up to the cost of the item).

The verbiage in the ad is a little confusing, as it states "Does not apply to advertised items", however how it is written makes me unsure if this means you cannot triple on advertised items or the fact that you can only use 10 doesn't apply.  Overall confusing to me, although I think they mean not valid on advertised items.  They have added this verbiage to their regular weekly doubling as well.  This is one reason I have backed off posts on Sunshine.  I have tried to contact them with no response yet.  So please be prepared for the possibility that they will not accept the triples on advertised items.  And for this reason, I am not going to do a matchup.

I will not have a chance to make it to Sunshine to do deal matchups this time.  If anyone does have a chance, PLEASE post them in the comments for other readers!

You can also go to a previous triple event post to get some possible ideas.  I hope you all find some great deals!

Thanks to reader, Anna, for reminding me to get this posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment