Monday, July 11, 2011

Saving - Kmart: Toy Clearance Alert! Free Seattle's Best!

Kmart has some great prices on special toy clearance items right now!  You can grab several items for as low as $3.99.  Please keep in mind that prices and product availability do vary by store.  However based on the deal, if your product is marked higher than $3.99 it wouldn't hurt to price check!  I found this to be the case at the 2nd Kmart store I went to, so be sure to check!

Some of the deals I found at the price of $3.99:
Play Doh Creations Caddy, reg $24.99
Clue Electronic Version, reg $22.99
Monopoly City, reg $24.99
Monopoly in the tin, reg $24.99
Paperoni Set, reg $20.99
Liv Boutiqute, reg $20.99
Iron Man 2 Mega Bloks, reg $29.99
PixO's set, reg over $20
Wild Grinders sets, reg over $20
Moxy Boys Doll, reg over $18
And more!

Free Seattle's Best
I wish I would have grabbed a picture for you.  But if you are still looking for a place that carries the single can of Seattle's Best Iced Late you may want to try Kmart!  I was able to find these at $1.49 a can.  Use the coupon found in the 6/5 SS for a Free single can (up to $1.79) to get these free!

No comments:

Post a Comment