Friday, July 8, 2011

Saving - HyVee UPromise Cards! Save Money Without Clipping Coupons!



HyVee recently announced that they have joined together with UPromise to offer clipless coupons, helping you save even more money and help you save it for college.  No coupons to print, buy or clip!  It is free to join and free to use the coupons!  Sounding pretty good, right!


Alright, I have been trying to figure this all out myself so that I can share the info with you.  I haven't gotten it all figured out, but thought I would spread the news to get you going!  And those that have used the program before can feel free to share their thoughts and opinions and info in the comments!


Stop by your HyVee Customer Service and ask for your Upromise Card (mine is the one pictured above!) and bring it home.  Then CLICK on the UPromise Icon above to register it at their site.  And you are on your way....

And here is why you may want to join UPromise:
*What do you have to lose?! :-)
*Simply Upload participating "coupons" to your card, hand over your card the next time you shop at HyVee and money will automatically be put into your UPromise account on participating products!  No printing, buying or clipping coupons!  The UPromise coupons available right now are here.
*Check out other places that you can use your UPromise card besides HyVee to keep the college fund growing!  (Including Staples.com & purchasing airfare from Expedia!)
*You can get family members (who may not have potential college bound children of their own) signed up to put their purchases to work for your family too!
What do you think?  I'm going to give it a try and see where it takes me!  I'm all about saving moola and being able to put it to work for my children in the future sounds like a great deal to me!

Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment