Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Saving - Free Garden Delight Noodles @ HyVee!

Starting with this week's new ad, you should find Garden Delight noodles on sale for $.99!  If you still have your $1/1 coupons from the 5/15 SS insert, you should score Free noodles this week!

*Note: Up to each HyVee manager's to follow - but the online HyVee coupon policy indicates they do not accept coupons with a greater value than the product price.  I have not had a problem using coupons in this situation, but thought I would post just in case!

2 comments:

  1. I've probably told you this before, but I really, really, appreciate you posting the Hy-Vee deals! My only other option is Walmart, and I try to avoid that place as much as possible. ;)
    Just curious...how do you get a sneak-peek at the ad before Wednesday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living Laughing SavingJuly 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM

    Bev, I am so glad you find the HyVee deals useful!! I am sorry they aren't always so exciting. It seems HyVee has some really slow weeks. Wish they would do more to matchup with the coupons available!

    A way that you can get a "sneak peek" is to choose the zip of a town that has their ad start on Tuesdays (rather than Wed). I choose my hometown of Yankton (zip 57078). Hope this helps!

    And thanks so much for stopping by the blog & for dropping me a comment from time to time! It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete