Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saving - LOCALS: $30 Worth for Just $15 @ New York Express Pizza!

Have you tried out New York Express Pizza on Minnesota Ave yet?  If not, here is a great opportunity to do it on the cheap.  Get $30 worth of pizza and more for just $15 through today's Groupon!

The groupon expiration date is 7/11/11.

Newbies to Groupon:
If you are new to Groupon, it is definitely a nice way to save money on the times when you just have to go out! ha! I Typically pick up food Groupons and stash them away for those nights when I don't feel like cooking so that I know I have still done a nice job at saving on the splurge!  So for that, I truly dig Groupon! :-)

Oldies to Groupon:
Wanna know how you can make Groupon even more cost effective?  Head over to Ebates and enter your email address and you are ready to start earning cashback on your online purchases!  You can earn 3% back on today's purchase at Groupon!  Plus, just for signing up you will earn $5!  I signed up a few months ago and have a check coming my way for just under $25!  It's not a huge money maker, but every little bit adds up.  Doesn't hurt anything to give it a shot.

*Disclosure: This post includes a referral link.  By clicking on the link and making a purchase you may be helping to support this blog!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment