Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saving - 50% Off Gift Cards @ Etc Expo For Her

Remember the deal about 50% off Camille's gift cards I posted about here?  Well, here's a quick update!

There are additional gift card deals to be had at the Etc Expo For Her!  These are the ones I spotted:

Camille's $10 for $20 gift card (pay cash or check only)

Mixed Go Green $10 for $20 gift card

Kaladi's $10 for $20

Breadsmith $10 for $20

Pomegranete Market $15 for $25 (this is the market that will be opening in November I told you about here.)

These are great prices for additional savings on your current purchases OR as gifts! 

There were other fun goodies available at the expo, including coupons and free magnets, reusable bags, treats, samples, etc!  I drug my 4 year old and 21 month old with me and they had a blast!  They were certainly spoiled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment