Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living,Saving - Think You Can't Shop There...Think Again!

Ok, so this morning I put a post on the Living,Laughing,Saving Facebook page that I am starting a new series of articles.  Well, I don't know how...but I forgot to do it on the actual blog!  So here it goes....

The new series of articles will address how to save or get good deals in unlikely places! 

Do you drive by a store and wonder how people can afford to shop there?  Or are there specialty stores that you wonder how people splurge and fit them in their budget?  Well, hopefully the new series of articles will address some of the stores you may be wondering about and teach you how to stretch your dollars, even when you think you can't!

I NEED your help to make this series a success!  Please email me at livelaughlove2010@gmail.com or comment below with your tips for shopping places you think others may need assistance with finding deals, understanding sales, etc.  ALSO, please email me or comment below on specific stores you might like to find out more about!

And...stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment