Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Saving - Peachwave Get $14 Worth Just $7!

Another great Groupon to share with you, even if you live outside the Sioux Falls area but travel here, you will want to get in on today's deal!

Peachwave is offering a super deal to get $14 of their self-serve frozen yogurt for just $7!  Head over to Groupon to grab it now!

If you haven't tried Peachwave yet, this is a great way to do it!  This is one of our favorite spots in Sioux Falls.  The kids love picking out the different flavors of frozen yogurt and adding a few yummy toppings to it.  A trip to Peachwave is a super treat for them!  And I have to be quite honest I am happy when they want to go their 'cause it's one of my favoritie places AND I know it is healthier than other choices.

What's your favorite flavor?  Mine is the cheesecake, pineapple and raspberry.  I guess that's more than one, but honestly they are all pretty tastey!

No comments:

Post a Comment