Thursday, October 27, 2011

Saving - Sunshine Deals This Week!

Below are the top deals I see for the week at Sunshine.  Keep in mind that Sunshine doubles coupons with a face value up to $.50, limit 10 per transaction.  And each store may differ on the allowance of usage of double coupons on sale items.

Dozen eggs $.55 with in-ad coupon and $10 additional purchase

Johnsonville Bratwurst $3.99
Use $.50/1 Johnsonville Italian Sausage 9/18 SS (double to $1)*if included
= $2.99

Friday, Saturday & Sunday 3-Day Sale

TruMoo 1/2 gallon chocolate milk $1.88
Use $.55/1 10/23 SS
= $1.33

Sioux Falls Shopping News Ad - Sale Valid at Sioux Falls Location Only

Campbell's Tomato Soup $.60
$.40/4 9/11 or 10/9 SS (double to $.80/4)
= $.40 each wyb 4
*also available $1/5 here

Deals Found In-Store - Sioux Falls location

Paseo tissues 50 ct $1.29
Use $.50/1 9/11 SS (will double to $1)
= $.29

Mentos Gum special display $.99
Use $.55/1 10/9 SS
= $.44

Scott paper towel 6 ct $4.99 on price plunge
Use $1/1 10/23 SS
= $3.99 or $.66 a roll (not my stock up price, but good price!)

3 comments:

  1. If you look at any Sunshine circular, it says that coupons do not double on Advertised items. :( Makes it harder to get deals, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living,Laughing,SavingOctober 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM

    And I should add, that whenever I would go there in the past I would find non-sale items for great prices (with or without coupons) that I would grab as well. So my reduced trips to Sunshine has limited those other fun finds as well. O-well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K - not really sure what happened to my original comment on here...to rephrase in short, I had contacted the SF store and the manager said you could still use double coupons on sale items, however they reserve the right to say no (due to previous abuse of the double coupons they decided to add this verbiage). So it certainly reduces my trips to Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete