Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Saving - Payless BOGO Sale (Much More Than Shoes) & Deals!

I have learned to really enjoy when I get the emails from Payless stating they are having their BOGO sale!  They offer so much more than just shoes online and they ship to your favorite Payless store for free!

Plus combine the BOGO sale, sale prices and this 15% off code: 55681 to score some super deals!

I just bought a Spiderman toddler t-shirt, 3-pk of Spiderman socks, 3-pk of Hello Kitty socks, 2 packages of girls tights and a Princess purse all for around $21, this is shipped to my store & tax included.  Woot!

PLUS...I went through Ebates to shop, so I will earn 3% back through them on my purchase!  Signing up for Ebates is easy, just head over here and enter your email address and you are ready to shop and earn cashback!

Get a great start on your holiday shopping and head over to Payless ShoeSource©!

No comments:

Post a Comment