Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saving - This is a good week

This is a good week for some awesome finds locally! I was super excited after last night's visit to Target. I spent just over $6. What did I get?
3 jumbo packages of Huggies Little Movers (normally $9.47 per package)
2 packages of GE Reveal Light Bulbs
1 box of Del Monte Fruit Chillers
1 travel size Degree deoderant

I know, that is a GREAT deal isn't it!

How did I do it?
For the diapers: They are on sale for $8.99. I also had for each package - printed $3 off coupons (not available anymore). And $2 Target coupons for each package. Plus, when you buy 3 right now you get a $5 gift card! (This is $2.33 a pack for diapers!!!)
Note: I found the Target $2 off coupons inside specially marked Huggies wipes boxes at Target. The booklet has $30 worth of savings and is definately worth the purchase if you like Huggies wipes, diapers, pull-ups!

Reveal Light Bulbs - printed $1.50 off coupons at www.target.com and the $1.00 off two coupon here -
The light bulbs are on sale for $2 this week, leaving these free!

DelMonte Chillers are $2.04, minus the $1 coupon here -

Degree travel size deoderant - $.97, minus $1 off coupon no longer available.

So if you printed off your coupons, now is the time to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment