Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Saving - Camille's Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

I really enjoy when I can treat myself to a little Camille's Sidewalk Cafe goodness!  I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter I would go in there about once a week to pick up a lemon bar.  Oh, how I craved lemon and those bars....mmm...mmm...mmm!! :-)

Now I enjoy heading to Camille's Sidewalk Cafe for a lunch date with my little man or a nice quiet girls supper away! And I just remembered that my daughter has a day off from school coming up! 

Friendly service and tastey food.

What makes a visit to Camille's Sidewalk Cafe even better?  Check out this awesome coupon over on the Local Best site!  Buy 1 Entree and 2 drinks and get a 2nd entree for Free!  Expires 2/27/13.

Ok, so I am excited, can you tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment