Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Saving - Cardstore: All Holiday Cards $.29! Plus Free Shipping/Postage!

1 DAY ONLY! 12/12/12! 29¢ Holiday Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore!

I have ordered my Christmas cards from Cardstore for the past couple years and have been impressed with the quality and the promptness.  I can't wait to send my already stamped and addressed cards out to family/friends this year!  Now, to get to my Christmas letter....seems like I should start writing it in November instead of waiting until the last minute.


1 DAY ONLY! 12/12/12! 29¢ Holiday Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore! Use code: CCP2229, Shop Now!

You also have some great FREE options at checkout!

*They can ship them to your family/friends for you (postage included), simply add your addresses!

*Or you can choose to have them print your return address and your recipients' addresses on the envelopes for you and ship them directly to you, again free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment