Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living - Personalizing Toy Buckets: SuperHero Style!

Some of you may recall a couple months ago when I posted about redoing a headboard for my little man to show off his love for superheros.  I used the wall clings that you can find at several stores (Menards, Walmart, Target to name a few).

I recently purchased a couple red bucket totes from Walmart ($6.84 each) to use for toys and such that would continue the superhero theme.  Red.  I like the red with the grey headboard and of course it is a great superhero color (Spiderman, Captain America, Superman, etc love red too.)

The other day it dawned on me that I had some of the wall clings left from the headboard and frame projects.  So, I put a few of them to good use!  I stuck them right to the buckets!  Love, love, love them!

And no where else will you find Spiderman buckets like these!  I am really loving these clings!  They would make for the perfect uplift to any tote or all those clear storage containers I have around the house! 

Let us know what fun things you have done with wall clings, besides sticking them to the wall.  Leave a comment below or feel free to send me an email with a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment