Thursday, June 7, 2012

Saving - Red Mango Coupon! Sioux Falls Red Mango Grand Opening!

I will be the first to admit that I don't get out much, but I had NO clue that Sioux Falls had a Red Mango.  And when did it open?  Good grief.  Maybe it's best I didn't know.  But now I do, so here are some money saving items to enjoy some Red Mango (which I have heard fantabulous things about)!

Save $2 off a $5 Red Mango purchase - print here (found without a zip code entered)

The Sioux Falls store, which is located at the Beakon Centre is having a Grand Opening celebration this Saturday and serving Free frozen yogurt from 11 AM - 3 PM.  Check out the details and RSVP by heading over here to their Facebook event page.

My understanding is that Red Mango offers a rewards card to earn points based on your purchases.  Be sure to ask for one when you stop in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment