Saturday, June 16, 2012

Living - Random Fun This Weekend!

I know it has been a while since I have completed one of these posts, but I am finally complete with this week's.  YAY!  I hope you all enjoy these posts.  Leave me comments if you do, so I know if I should continue putting my time into it.

Below are some things to do this weekend in and around Sioux Falls for the kiddos/family.

Happy Father's Day weekend everyone!

Saturday
Farmer's Market at the Falls 8 AM - 1 PM - here

Teapot Days in Tea, SD with parade at 10 AM - here

Czech Days in Tabor, SD (ok, a little further than I normally post, but it is a nice event) - here

Jamboree Days in Hartford with parade at 10:30 AM - here

Baltic Dawg Days in Baltic, SD - here

Kids Day: Dad's Day Craft at The Shoppe at Zing 10 AM - 3 PM - here

Moonlight Movies at Fawick Park, showing The Muppets at dusk - here

Street Musicians downtown 6-8 PM - here

Model Railroads Open House, SVMES Building at SE Fairgrounds 10 AM - 4 PM - here

Legends for Kids Free Sport Camps - here

Sunday
Teapot Days in Tea, SD - here

Jamboree Days in Hartford - here

Baltic Dawg Days in Baltic, SD - here

Sioux Falls Municipal Band Concert at Terrace Park Band Shelter 8 PM - here

Laser Light Show at Falls Park, approx 9:30 PM - here

No comments:

Post a Comment