Monday, November 28, 2011

Saving - Disney Store Cyber Monday Deals! PJs Under $7.50 (After Cashback)!

Disney Store has some nice deals today for Cyber Monday!  And the more you spend the more of a discount you can receive (see picture above).  Items on the site are already up to 25% off, plus you can score Free shipping with code: CYBER

Even better!  You can shop through Ebates and earn 8% cashback on your purchase!  (Don't know about Ebates, see here)

I just purchased these cute jammies for my superhero obsessed 2 year old!  He is going to love them.  And Mommy likes the price.  They are down to $8 on the site and shipped free to your door!  This is a great price by itself, as I strive to pay $8 or less for jammies.  But, I also went through Ebates and will be earning 8% cashback for this purchase, which means I spent less than $7.50 per pair!  And they are ones my kiddo will LOVE!

There are lots of fun pajamas and other items to choose from.  Take a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment