Friday, January 17, 2014

Saving - Quaker Steak & Lube $25 Food/Drink For $9.60!

Not too long ago, I posted about a nice resort deal in Omaha (unfortunately the deal is over now).  But I have been keeping an eye out for other deals in the Omaha area to grab while we are down there.  I have got quite a great deal today


Get $25 at Quaker Steak & Lube for just $9.60!  And here is how:
Head over to LivingSocial and click on the Quaker Steak & Lube deal under Omaha.  Enter code: LSJAN20 and you will snag the $9.60 deal!  That's a savings of 61%!


And if you head over to MapQuest, the location of the Quaker Steak & Lube is just 8 miles from the resort and 6 of it is on the Interstate, which is just blocks away from the resort!  Looks like an easy trip!


Sioux Falls will soon have a Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant near our home and I have heard fantastic things about it!  I can't wait to give it a try before it even opens in Sioux Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment