Thursday, November 15, 2012

Saving - Del Monte Pineapple Coupon & Cards! THANK You!

I posted a quick note on the Living,Laughing,Saving Facebook page this morning to say a quick thanks to all of my fabulous readers!  For those that don't do Facebook I wanted to be sure to say it over on the blog as well.  And then funny, I was cruising Facebook and saw Del Monte's post with their fun cards you can share....so I thought, how fun for this post. 

And then...even better I noticed a coupon available!  (I am not 100% certain that this a reset, but I was able to print.)  Get $.50/1 Del Monte Gold Extra Sweet Pineapple!

Thank you to everyone that keeps coming back for more on this blog!  I know I don't post much to the actual blog anymore, as it becomes time consuming, but I do a lot of sharing of deals on Facebook.  With the holidays on the way, I will probably be posting more here.  Thanks for continuing with me on this fun ride.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment