Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saving - Menards Fun Size Mars Candy $.89, PLUS Halloween Costumes 75% Off!

It's been awhile since I have done a formal post on the blog, rather than just Facebook updates.  I have been swamped with moving details and cutting back on my shopping the deals (less to move, ha!).  Be sure to "like" the page on Facebook to get in on the deals posted over their.

But I have got a great deal for you this week at Menards!

They have their 11 oz bags of Halloween Mars brand fun size candies for $1.39 after a $1 rebate (rebate is in form of a merchandise check valid at Menards).  Plus add a $1.50/3 coupon from 9/16 or 10/7 RP and grab them for just $.89!  There is a limit of 4 bags per household.

Also, while shopping today (Eastside SF location) I found the Halloween bagged costumes at 75% off, some as low as $4.99!  Great deals if you haven't already grabbed your costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment