Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Laughing - Today's "What The?!" Moment!

I have to admit that while I am out running errands I often run into some strange things that leave me thinking, "what the?!".  That ever happen to you?  I am sure it has.  Well, I thought I would share today's "What the?!" moment with you.

After loading the kids into the car at HyVee, I went to return the cart when I found that someone had parked in front of the cart return, which meant I had to wander around in the rain to find another cart return.  After returning to my car I just had to laugh. 

The best part about this is that the vehicle parked in front of the cart return was a large SUV, which was of course sticking out into the driving area as well.  So I wondered, how could the driver not have noticed something was a little out of whack when walking around their vehicle to head into the store.  Nevermind the fact that they parked in front of the carts. Lol! 

So to this driver I want to say thanks!  Thanks for the chuckle you gave me and the endless thoughts still running through my head as I try to answer the question you left in my head, "what the"?!

:-)  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - that is too funny! Didn't you want to just stick around and see what the person looked like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living Laughing SavingApril 27, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    Yes, the thought crossed my mind! :-)

    ReplyDelete