Friday, December 2, 2011

Saving - Crocs Free Shipping (No Minimum) + 20% Off!

I just located these adorable Crocs Mary Janes on Crocs.com and picked them up for $7.99 shipped to my door PLUS I will be earning cashback on my purchase!  Woot!

You see, Crocs is offering up free shipping on any order PLUS if you "like" them on Facebook you can use the code: CROCSFB20 to score 20% off your order!

And of course, I shopped through Ebates so I will be earning 5% cashback on my order! 

There are some nice sales to combine the 20% off code as well to make for a nice deal.  The Mary Janes that I just purchased were on final sale for $9.99, so I paid just $7.99 when adding the code.  I snagged these for my daughter for next Spring/Summer but you just might find some great Christmas gift ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment